Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Ready

 Well as the time soon approaches for us to meet baby #4, I have been trying to get some projects finished.  The first two pics are of a nursing cover I made. I found the tutorial at SewMuchAdo .  I only spent around four bucks for the fabric and notions.  Way cheaper than buying one.  The third pic is of a carseat cover for baby.  I found the tutorial at MakeItDo.  Jenna helped me pic out the fabric.  She said baby wanted monkeys.  I think it turned out great.  Next on my list is a minky blanket and some burpcloths.  I had an extra hour so I was able to finish the burpcloths as well. 



The pocket on the nursing cover.  I made one for each bottom corner so I could access them no matter which side baby was nursing on.  

The finished nursing cover. 

Baby's car seat cover.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job! Both projects look so good. Getting ready!!

Hope you're all enjoying the snow and staying warm. :) It's so pretty.

Rinez said...

Good job, little mother!

Horn Family said...

Soooo Cute Jordee!!!! Great Job!!!! : ) You are so Talented!!!! : ) Love Love Love It!!!!! : )

The Jensen's said...

so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea adding the pocket.

Thanks for posting your finished project. You've inspired me to get busy sewing. I want to make one for my daughter-in-love.