Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dylann Elyse

Dylann Elyse
2-10-2012
2:21am
7lbs 6oz
20 in

 Getting weighed
 Katelynn and Dylann

 Jenna and Dylann
 Ephraim and Dylann
 I love, love, love baby yawns
All ready to go home 

As many of you know, we did not know the gender of the baby.  We all kind of thought we were having a boy.  I think I was the most surprised about having another girl.  She fits right in and we are so happy with our newest little addition.  She has been such a great little baby.  Very laid back so far.  These are just hopital pics.  I have many more to share.  I can't seem to take my eyes or my camera off this darling girl. 

4 comments:

me said...

Jordee, she is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person. Congrats on your newest little girl!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you didn't know the gender. How hard was that to wait and be surprised? I don't know if I could do that. Congratulations!!!

Melanie said...

So cute! Love the pictures. :) Congrats again!

Rinez said...

She is beautiful as are all your kids. Of course, little Ephraim may not like being called that, so I'll say, "he's very handsome."