Wednesday, February 22, 2012
FIFTEEN
So for our 15th anniversary I thought I would post 15 things I love about my hubby. (Although there are way more than just 15).
In no particular order.....
1. I love his eyes
2. I love watching him watch a comedy. I laugh at him more than the movie.
3. I love how great of a dad he is. He is so good with all 4 of the munchkins.
4. I love how he doesn't do anything halfway. When he gets involved with something whether its fishing, hunting, yardwork, home improvements etc... he never cuts corners and puts his whole self into the project/hobby.
5. I love that he cooks and that he is good at it. With out him my poor kids would eat boring foods.
6. I love how he smells. Usually.
7. I love to see him in the outdoors. He is in his element when he is outside.
8. I love that he pushes me to be in better shape. As frustrating as it is, I know he does it because he loves me.
9. I love that he is totally comfortable in large groups. He can talk to anybody about anything. I am the complete opposite.
10. Although it sometimes drives me crazy, I love how laid back he is. He is so go-with-the-flow that it balances me out.
11. I love the way he eats ice cream. The more peanut butter, chocolate sauce, and toppings the better. And then he lets it get all melty before eating it.
12. I love that even though he isn't active, he supports me and the kids in church. He helps with scouts when needed, and comes to their important events.
13. I love that he works hard so I can stay home with the kids.
14. I love that he has allowed me to be a mom to four beautiful babies.
15. I love that he loves me. I am not the easiest person to get along with, and there are times when it would have been easier to not stay married, but I am glad he loves me enough to put up with me.
I think I could go on forever. I have been very blessed to have Ephraim in my life. Happy Anniversary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both! Someday you'll be together in the temple.
So Sweet Jordee! Happy 15th! Love you Guys!!! : )
Post a Comment