Friday, March 30, 2012

Dylanns Blessing

Our sweet Dylann was blessed this past Sunday.  We were lucky enough to have my dad come up for a visit and to perform her blessing.  It was a beautiful blessing.  Dylann looked just like a little doll in her all white dress and bonnet.  I am one lucky momma!!!!!

 My sleepy doll

 Beautiful Baby

 Dylann and Grandpa

 Dylann and Mommy

 Dylann and Daddy (with a little Jenna on the side)

The whole family

5 comments:

me said...

She is absolutely perfect.

The Jensen's said...

Ahh!! I love her!! She looks so lovely!!! You've got such a cute family :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww , what a remarkable girl! You truly do have such a wonderful family.

Melanie said...

So sweet!! Love the pictures. What a beautiful family you have. :)

Horn Family said...

Oh how sweet is she!!! I love her chubby cheeks!!! Her dress is beautiful! I am so happy for you!! You are looking Great Jordee just like you do everyday!!! : )