Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free Zoo Day

A few weeks ago Jenna and I were lucky enough to catch some good weather on free zoo day.  We took advantage, bundled up and headed out.  I stuck Dylann in the sling and we were off to see the animals. It was just what Jenna needed.  She has done really well as a big sister, but is missing the attention she is used to getting.  I didn't take many pics as it was a bit of a pain to get the camera out, but here is a sampling of our fun.  



 The tiger was pacing by the window

She insisted I take her pic on this rock, but then wouldn't look at the camera.
I love it still.  If you click it you can see it better. 

Pretending this was her nest

Loving the slide

At the "beach" in the aquarium. 

3 comments:

Rinez said...

Fun outing. And have I told you how adorable she is?

Melanie said...

How fun! Jenna is so pretty! And the pictures below of Dylann are so cute. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Summer and I love the zoo!!! We should all go in the Summer season together.