Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catch up!

Well this last month has been full of ups and downs. Unfortunately more downs it seems. Ephraim left at the beginning of May and it has been hard on everybody, but mostly on me. I miss him different than I thought I would. I thought I would miss having him here to help me with the kids, house, etc.. I really just miss having him here. He is doing well at his job though and we know that this is where he is supposed to be right now. We are winding down to the last 2 weeks of school and we are all so ready!!!!! This school year can't end soon enough. So rather than dwell on the downs to much here are some pictures of the ups we had this month.

Track
Ephraim and Katelynn both did track this year and did well!!

Jenna built a fort for Dylann

Dylann experienced grass for the first time.
She didn't like it!

These three snugglers

She loves her brother

I ♥ this girl so much!!

We made cinnamon rolls...for the first time....and they were delish!!
Hiked to Franklin falls

Pretty franklin falls

Jenna hiking!!

the fam

Shelly, Jesse, and James

Ephraim doing what he loves!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So many great pictures!! :) Dylann is so sweet and it's fun to see what the big kids are up to as well.

Hope you're surviving summer!